This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, on the collection, use and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, from the ICE CHIP.
Ways of communication
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact Customer Service for assistance, please visit our company's online help center at the contact link at the bottom of the www.allout.cheap . For questions specific to this Privacy Statement or the use of your personal information, cookies or similar technologies by our company, please contact the Data Protection Officer or the Privacy Office by email at [Email protected] .
Your personal data is processed by ALL ICE CHIP. Please note that if you contact us for help, for your own and our security, we may need to verify your identity before your request is met.
Collection of information
We collect and store information about you, such as:
• Information provided to you by us: We collect information you provide to us, including:
◦ your name, email address, postal address or zip code, payment method (s) and your phone number. We collect this information in a variety of ways, including collection when you register them in the use of our service, contact our Customer Service or participate in marketing research or marketing actions,
Πληροφορίες the information you provide us when you submit a review or rating, your personal preferences, your account settings (including preferences in the "Account" section of our company website), or other information you provide us through our service or otherwise way.
• Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your communication with our company and our ads, as well as information about your computer or other devices you use to access the service us (like your computer, smartphone, tamplet). This information includes:
Σας your business at its service allout.cheap such as search queries and actions until the store completes the profit.
◦ your interaction with our email, push notifications, and text messages,
◦ details of your communication with Customer Service such as date, time and reason for contacting us, copies of any conversations and, in the case of a telephone call, your telephone number and call recording,
◦ device identifiers or other unique identifiers,
◦ advertising IDs, such as in the case of mobile devices, tablets, and multimedia devices containing such IDs (see the section "Cookies and Internet Ads" below for more information),
◦ device and software features (such as type and configuration), login information, pageview statistics, referral source (e.g., referral URL), IP address (from which we can see the general location your browser), browser and information about the web server log,
• Information from other sources: We also receive information from other sources. We protect this information in accordance with the practices described in this Privacy Statement and other additional restrictions imposed by the data source. These sources vary from time to time but may include:
◦ Service providers that help us identify a location based on your IP address in order to customize our service but also for other uses that are consistent with this Privacy Statement,
◦ Selected partners who make our service available on our device or in cooperation with whom we provide dual branding services or organize joint marketing activities,
◦ Payment service providers who provide us with updated information on how to pay based on your relationship,
◦ online and offline data providers from whom we receive demographic data, data based on interests and data related to online advertising,
◦ sources available to the general public, such as open state databases.
Use of information
We use the information to provide, analyze, manage, improve and personalize our services and marketing actions, process your subscription, orders and payments, and communicate with you about them and other issues. For example, we use information to:
• identify your general geographic location, provide locally-tailored content, provide customized and personalized restaurant suggestions, café-bars, accommodations that we believe will interest you, identify your Internet service provider and be able to respond quickly and effectively to questions and requests,
• prevent, detect and investigate prohibited or fraudulent activities, including fraud, and apply our terms (such as determining the eligibility for a probationary period with 1 euro);
• analyze and understand our audience, improve our service (including user experience) and optimize content selection, proposition algorithms, and service delivery,
• communicate with you about our service (for example, via email, push notifications, text messaging and online messaging channels) so we can send you news about allout.cheap, details of new features and content available at allout.cheap, as well as special offers, promotions, and consumer surveys, as well as support for functionality requests, such as password reset requests. See the "Your Choices" section of this Privacy Statement to learn more about how to set or change your communication preferences.
The legal basis for the collection and use of the personal information described in this Privacy Statement depends on the individual personal information and the specific context of their use and collection. We usually collect your personal information from you when we need it to enforce a contract between us (eg to provide you with our services) if their processing serves the legitimate interests of our company and does not harm our privacy interests. your data or your fundamental rights and freedoms (eg our company's direct marketing activities to your liking) or if you have given your consent to this purpose (eg to participate in certain activities reactions in relation to the views of consumers, such as specific surveys and focus groups). In some cases, the collection of your personal information may be required by law or may be needed to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of third parties (eg to prevent payment fraud or to verify your identity). For questions about the use of your personal information (including legal bases and the transport mechanisms we rely on), cookies or similar technologies from our company, please contact our Data Protection Officer or the Privacy Office by email at [Email protected]
Disclosure of information
We also disclose your information for specific purposes to third parties as follows:
• We share your information with the company "ALLUT TSIP IKE" when required for: data processing and storage, access to our services, customer support, decision making to improve our services, content development, as well as and for other purposes described in the "Use of Information" section of this Privacy Statement.
• Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to provide services to us or to support us in providing our services to you. For example, we use Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communication, infrastructure and information technology (IT) services, personalize and optimize our service, process credit card or other payment processing, provide customer service, debt collection, data analysis and improvement (including data on user interactions with our service), and the processing and management of consumer surveys. In providing these services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal information or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information beyond the extent required to provide their services.
• Promotional offers: We may take joint promotions or offer joint programs for your participation in which we must share your information with third parties. In the context of such promotional activities, we may disclose your name and other information in connection with the implementation of the offer. Please note that such third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
• Protect it allout.cheap and others: H. allout.cheap and its Service Providers may disclose and otherwise use your personal information and other information if we or our Service Providers reasonably believe that such disclosure is required
(a) under any applicable law, regulation, legal process or request from a Public Authority,
(b) for the application of the conditions of use, including the investigation of any such breaches,
(c) to identify, deter, or otherwise deal with illegal or potentially illegal activities (including payment fraud) and security issues or technical issues.
(d) for the protection of its rights, property or security allout.cheap, its users or the public, as required or provided by law.
• Transfer of business: In the context of reorganization, restructuring, merger, sale or other transfer of assets, we will transfer your information, including your personal information, if the recipient accepts to handle your personal information in a manner consistent with our Privacy Statement .
If, in communicating the information, we transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area and other areas with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the applicable data protection legislation.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
• when using the service allout.cheap, you will be able to post reviews or other information, so the information you disclose may be used by third parties,
• In some parts of our service there may be a tool that gives you the option to share information via email, text, and social or other notification applications, using your smartphone's clients and applications,
• Through social networking additions and similar technologies that allow you to share information.
Access to account and profiles
For easy access to your account, you can use the "Remember this device" feature after you sign in to the app or website. This feature is based on a technology that allows us to give you instant access to your account and manage the service allout.cheap without having to re-type your password or other user ID every time you return to the service from your application or browser.
To remove account access allout.cheap from your devices:
Each user has the right to change one (1) time access device per month for out-of-pocket security issues by borrowing an active account.
If you sell or return a computer or supported device allout.cheap, you will need to disconnect and turn off the device before selling or returning. If you do not care about the security of your password or device, or if you do not log off or turn off your device, future users may have access to your account, including your personal information.
If you share or otherwise allow third parties access to your account, they will be able to see your information (including, in some cases, your personal information), such as view history, ratings, reviews and your account information (including the email address or other information in the "Account" area of our site).
Email and text messages. If you no longer wish to receive specific communication messages from us via email or text message, simply go to the "Contact Settings" option in the "Account" section of our company website and deselect this information for us to receive newsletters . Please note that it is not possible to remove update messages from us for service-related mail, such as transactions related to your account.
Push notifications. You can choose to receive push notifications on your mobile phone from allout.cheap. If you subsequently decide that you no longer wish to receive such notifications, you can disable them from your mobile device settings.
Your information and your rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update your unsupported personal information at our disposal.
This can be done very easily from the "Account" section of our website, where you can access a range of information about your account and update it, including your contact information, payment information. allout.cheap and some relevant information about your account (such as the content you've watched and rated and your reviews). You must be logged in to access the "Account" section. You can also request that we delete your personal information that we have.
For inquiries or if you have any other questions about our company's privacy practices, please contact us through the "Contact" link on all pages of the website. allout.cheap bottom . We respond to all requests we receive from users who wish to exercise their data protection rights under applicable data protection laws. Also, see the "Your Choices" section of this Privacy Statement for more options on your information.
You may oppose the processing of your personal information, request that you restrict the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing we performed prior to revocation or the processing of your personal information under any other legal basis other than consent. You retain the right to appeal to the privacy authorities regarding the collection and use of your personal information by our company. Our main facilities within the European Union are in Greece.
We may maintain information as required or provided for by applicable laws and regulations, e.g. in line with your choices, for purposes of debiting or maintaining a record and for meeting the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. We take reasonable steps to destroy or anonymize personal information in a safe way when it is no longer required.
We take reasonable administrative, reasonable, physical and management measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and alteration. These measures are designed to provide a level of security corresponding to the risks of processing your personal information.
Other webpages, platforms and applications
The service allout.cheap may be provided through third-party platforms or contain links to third-party sites whose information management policies may differ from ours. For example, you may have access to the service allout.cheapfrom a smartphone to a affiliate store - make use of the affiliate company application service with maps.
To subscribe to any of our services eatout.cheap, drinkout.cheap, stayout.cheap, allout.cheapor any combination of these, you must be 18 years or older. In some jurisdictions, the legal age may be over 18 years, so you must have reached the relevant age to become a member.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement will be updated from time to time to meet changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will notify you of any such changes (including their effective date) in accordance with the law. Continued use of the service allout.cheap following the entry into force of such updates will constitute recognition and (where appropriate) acceptance of such changes. If you do not acknowledge or accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the Service allout.cheap. To view the date of the last update of this Privacy Statement, see the "Last Updated" section below.
Last Updated: 24August 2018